If you want to return an item, please contact us with your name and order number and we will arrange the return for you. Please note that buyer will be responsible for paying for returns and the product must be in unused condition and packaged securely in the original packaging.
If you notice that an item is damaged after it has been delivered to you, please take photos or video clearly showing the damage and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery. Depending upon the circumstances, we will work collaboratively with you to find an outcome that you’re happy with.
Depending on your bank, it can take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Your refund will be issued using your original payment method. For items purchased online with buy now, pay later service providers, a refund will be processed and your buy now, pay later service provider will be advised. Your payment plan will be adjusted to reflect the new total order value.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1 business day. Once we dispatch your order, please allow:
- Metro delivery: Within 3-5 business days
- Regional delivery: 4-7 business days
Tracking information will be emailed to you upon dispatch
We use Australia post to deliver your orders. The tracking link in your shipping confirmation email(s) will take you directly to the carrier’s website to track your package.
If you provide authority to leave during checkout, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the items unattended.
- If you don’t provide authority to leave, our carriers will leave a note directing you with next steps.
- For Australia Post deliveries, your package will be left at a nearby collection point (e.g. pharmacy, newsagent or post office).